Sunday, April 18, 2010

3rd Annual CIGNA camping trip

I have a outlook folder at work that makes me happy. I look through it when I am frustrated with the cubicle world I find myself in. It's my favorite folder, followed by folders "I am a star" and "warm fuzzies".

We are Abby, Sara, Amanda, Stephanie, Shannon, Rachel, Lindsay, and Kate. We work together. We camp together. We began camping in 2008; we played ladder golf, we ate cookies made over the fire, and hunkered down in one tent to play games during a pretty wet rainstorm. The following year, 2009, began with tracking down lost GPS guided fellow campers and ended with tye-dying CIGNA-riffic t-shirts.

I am very excited for 2010's trip. April 16th came and the trip is already planned and reservations made! Duluth is the destination. I have sworn to make cookies, we will do some rock collecting, some birthday celebrating and exploring of Duluth.

Good times.

No comments: